Loyalty Points Scheme
Introducing Athleat Rewards... rewarding you for being a great customer!
We have recently launched Athleat Rewards. Welcome to the scheme!
Now, whenever you make a purchase from athleat.co.uk, you will have exclusively been entered into the scheme. This means you now earn bonus loyalty points on everything you buy on athleat.co.uk. You can then spend these points against your next purchase and save even more money in the future.
Earn 1 point for every £1.00 you spend online
Every £10 you spend = 10 points
So if you spend £100 you will have 100 points to spend once you have reached the magic milestone of 500 points.
Our regularly returning customers are our business and we want to reward your loyalty to Athleat and our ever increasing range of quality goods with some good old fashion cash!
With our Loyalty Scheme you earn points with every order that you place - these are automatically recorded on your account and once you reach 500 can be used against future purchases at the checkout. Also, at certain milestone levels of Loyalty Points there will be some Athleat goodies put into your next order. The points are valid for 12 months so get using them, or lose them!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promoter and initial information
- You are applying to join the Athleat Reward Loyalty Scheme (Scheme) to collect loyalty points (Points). There is no joining fee but we may refuse an application for any reason.
- These rules govern the collection and redemption of Points and use of the Scheme (Rules). These Rules set out the terms of the agreement between Athleat LLP of 8 Milngavie Road, Glasgow and you.
- Athleat LLP will set up your account to record Points earned or redeemed via the Scheme. Points may only be used at, as well as other promotional partners who may from time to time be part of the Scheme (Site).
- You must have a resident mainland UK, address and you must be over 18.
- We will use your details from the application form and collected during your participation in the Scheme to:
- Help manage the Scheme and improve the way we run it for you to ensure you get the most out of the Scheme.
- Understand your purchase habits to improve the service we can offer to you.
- Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with exclusive offers, advice and information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Visit our webite terms and conditions for more info.
- If you have any questions about these Rules or the Scheme please contact us email@example.com
Athleat Rewards Scheme
- The Loyalty scheme will commence from 1st June 2011
- You must be signed up and signed in to a Site to be eligible to earn or redeem Points. You must purchase goods or services on a Site to be eligible to earn or redeem Points
- You will earn Points for every product you purchase via a Site, and the value of the Points attributable to your purchase will be determined and made clear prior to checkout. The current value on one point is two pence.
- You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to earn Points. Thereafter Points will be awarded for every whole £1 that is spent. This can be altered at the discretion of Athleat. Points are credited to your account at the point of order dispatch. Athleat reserves the right to vary the rate at any time without prior notice.
- Points can be earned after your first order and redeemed against your first order over 500 reward points onwards at any time. Your Points must be redeemed at the checkout stage of your purchases, and can only be redeemed in whole pound amounts.
- Points are earned on the net value of the order including VAT but excluding shipping costs where applicable.
- Your orders may be paid for in full or part by Points, excluding shipping costs.
- Athleat shall be entitled to set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each account and decide to award additional or bonus Points at its sole discretion.
- Athleat shall be entitled at any time to cancel Points if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned or cancelled for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given or if the relevant products are exchanged for other products, unless such exchange is for products with an equivalent points value. Where the relevant products are exchanged for products of a lower Points value Athleat shall be entitled to cancel the difference of Points between those originally collected and those collected in respect of the replacement products.
- Points expire at the end of the 12th month after the Points have been earned.
- Where Points can be collected with our partners other terms and conditions may apply. Please check with our partners for further details. Athleat is not liable or responsible for any content provided by any partners.
- Athleat may refuse (at all times acting reasonably) to award any Points where an order shows initial evidence of abuse or attempted abuse of the Scheme. For the avoidance of doubt abuse includes, having Scheme accounts in fictitious names, having multiple Scheme accounts, multiple memberships in the Scheme, claiming points not earned from your own purchases, or breaching of any terms of the Rules.
- All prices and Point exchange rates and products and services may be amended at any time. Taxes and other duties, when they are applied, may be subject to alteration without notice.
- Athleat LLP can also without prior notice refuse any orders or allocation of points due to any system error or repeat purchase error
- Suppliers and services provided may be withdrawn or altered without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights, and calls may be recorded for training purposes
- If you wish to suspend your membership at any time, the points will remain credited to your account and can be reactivated at any time. During your suspension period points will continue to expire in line with the provisions of clause 2.9
- Points are issued by and remain the property of Athleat LLP which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
- terminate the Scheme;
- decline to issue Points; or
- withdraw or cancel Points, or to alter or amend the Scheme or Rules on reasonable grounds.
- Points are non transferable, and can only be used by you and not sold or otherwise traded.
- Athleat reserves the right to remove you from the Scheme at any time at its reasonable discretion.
- The Scheme is only for personal and consumer use only. Your Points cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business and/or the owners of a business.