Terms and Conditions
The purchase of products from the web site is governed by these terms and conditions. Please read them before using the site - they are important to both you and us. We hope they are simple to understand. By accessing the site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. In the event that you are not available/not in at the allotted delivery address on the day specified by the website at the time of order, our courier will endevour to find a suitable safe place or leave the parcel with a neighbour. If you have specified the consignment to be placed in a safe place or secure location at the property, Athleat LLP shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to said consignment. If no 'safe place' is possible at the time of ordering, the courier will return the consignment to the local depot, where it is your responsibility to collect it from. Our courier will, of course, do their best to get the consignment to you at all times, but we cannot guarantee this.
10. athleat.co.uk may collect and process information about you to better understand your needs and to keep you up to date with developments at Athleat.
16. We reserve the right to refuse any order and offer a full refund in return.
17. Any of Athleat's Monthly Boxes with a discount code given to you by a professional sports team or other source, are strictly only available to new customers only (and not current customers), and on one occasion only, and any subsequent attempts to get the offer will be refused. The discount code for the monthly box applies to all monthly boxes and a minimum of three box payments will be taken automatically before any cancellation is allowed, and this must be given in writing. To avoid any confusion you must take one discounted box AND two full price monthly boxes to qualify for the discounted first box. Current customers attempting to upgrade their Monthly Boxes can use the offer code by prior consent from the Athleat Team. Customers paying full price for their Monthly boxes can cancel at any time by writing to our registered address below. If there are extenuating circumstances from the customer on the above terms and conditions regarding the discounted Monthly Box payments, Athleat may decide to refund some of the full priced box, reviewed on a case by case basis. If a customer wishes to put a monthly box on hold, then notice must be given of at least 5 days, otherwise we will be unable to place the order on hold and the consignment will be sent and full payment will be taken.
18. Athleat LLP will require any customer wanting to cancel any orders of the No Hassle Monthly Boxes by writing only. Letters should be addressed to our registered address at Cancellations, Athleat LLP, 8 Milngavie Road, Glasgow G61 2HX.
19. Some products from time to time may become unavailable, if this happens we will either omit the item to be sent at another time, offer a refund on those products, give the customer the option for it to be sent on the next order, or we will find a suitable replacement product. Customers will be notified of this in good time. Some offers on singular products and some discounted selection boxes may be limited, and not valid in conjunction with other offers, to avoid discount stacking. Customers attempting this will have their order refused and full payment will be refunded.
20. Christmas product payment will be taken in full at the time of order, and the delivery will take place prior to Christmas. If severe weather causes problems to our delivery network we will give as much notice as is humanly possible with regard to the delayed delivery. If the delivery cannot take place for whatever reason we will fully refund the order and give notice to the customer. If the produce has already been dispatched and the customer is not able to take delivery we take no responsibility for this and no refund will be given. All orders are subject to our usual terms and conditions of carriage. The sizes of the products on this site are approximate, and due to variants in the products we cannot guarantee that any of the products will be as described, we will however do our very best to get you the best possible product and in within the advertised sizes.
21.The Box Holiday Scheme allows you to put your Monthly Box on hold a Month twice in any calendar year. Subsequent Monthly orders that you want to postpone are subject to an administration fee of £5 for the next postponement and then £10 for each subsequent postponement after that. This will be added to your Monthly payment automatically. Changes to Monthly Box contents are also allowed twice in any calendar year, and the same administration fees will occur for any subsequent changes as above.
22. All weights are approximate and can vary. Our tolerance levels are between 5-10% of actual weigh as opposed to listed weight.
1. We are committed to preserving your privacy. We will only use the information we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with the Data protection Act of 1998.
4. We will never pass any details we hold about you to anyone else for any reason whatsoever
1.1 "Buyer" means the individual or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the Goods and/or Services from the Supplier;
2.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
3.1 All orders for Goods and/or Services shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods and/or Services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Supplier. The Supplier may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
4 PRICE AND PAYMENT
4.1 The price of the Goods and/or Services shall be that stipulated on the Website. The price is inclusive of VAT.
5 PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES
5.1 The Supplier shall perform the Services with reasonable skill and care. However, where applicable, the Supplier does not guarantee that the Services will be uninterrupted, or error-free or that any data generated, stored, transmitted or used via or in connection with the Services will be complete, accurate, up to date, received or delivered correctly or at all. The Supplier may have to suspend the Services for repair, maintenance or improvement. If so, the Supplier will restore them as quickly as is reasonably possible.
6 RIGHTS OF SUPPLIER
6.1 The Supplier reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Supplier shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
7.1 Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree to a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
7.3 48 hour delivery is subject to availibility of available delivery slots and postcode restrictions.
7.8 Our couriers UKMAIL have permission to leave a package in a place they deem safe if the package cannot be signed for. This is however down to individual driver discretion and cannot be guaranteed.
8 CANCELLATION AND RETURN
8.1 The Buyer may cancel any order for Goods for any reason up to the point of dispatch and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 28 days. The Buyer may cancel any Contract for Services at any time before seven working days has passed from the day after the Contract was made and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 28 days. If, however, the Supplier starts to perform its side of the Contract with the agreement of the Buyer before the Buyer exercises this right to cancel, the right to cancel is lost.
9 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
9.1 Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Supplier the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods and/or Services and the Supplier shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
10.1 No waiver by the Supplier (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
11 FORCE MAJEURE
11.1 The Supplier shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Supplier shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
12.1 If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
13 CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
13.1 The Supplier shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
14 GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
14.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15 DISCOUNT VOUCHER CODES
15.1 We operate a range of different Discount Voucher Codes, the majority of which have have their own terms associated to them. These terms will be explained at the time the code is issued (if the code is issues electronically or physically, i.e. posted/delivered, then the terms will be explained in writing). If your code does not work please contact customer services immediately and they will explain the terms associated to your code, which will probably explain why it is not working.
16 SUBSTITUTION OF PRODUCTS
Under extreme circumstances we reserve the right to substitute certain products which may form part of a product or offer pack.