Worth over £160!
Already placed your Christmas order with Athleat?
Don’t worry – you can either decide to claim the prize as listed or receive credit to the value of the prize!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is place an order between now and 4PM on 4th December 2020…
If you were to place 4 one-off orders between now and the 4th December with a total value of £432, you would get 8 entries into the competition.
If you also placed an order that included game products (venison, guinea fowl, pheasant or rabbit) during British Game Week, you would also get 1 additional entry.
This would give you a total of 9 entries into the prize draw.
If you were to sign-up to RepBox and receive 4 RepBox deliveries with a total value of £432, you would get 12 entries into the competition (9 for your order spend, plus 3 for signing-up to RepBox)
And if you also sent through a photo/video review of one of your orders, you would get an additional 2 entries.
This would give you a total of 14 entries into the prize draw.
1. The promoter is: Athleat UK Ltd (company no 08197407) whose registered office is at Wellers, 8 King Edward Street, Oxford, OX1 4HL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Athleat UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee, however a purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are listed above on our competition details page [https://www.athleat.co.uk/win-christmas-dinner]
6. Multiple entries per person will be accepted, as detailed below in point 9.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 4th December at 4pm (GMT). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated, no other cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. If you, as the winner, have already placed your Christmas order, you can either decide to claim the prize as listed or receive credit to the value of the prize.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook on Friday 11th December. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 12pm on Wednesday 16th December, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Athleat UK Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.