1. The promoter is: Athleat UK Ltd (company no 08197407) whose registered office is at Wellers, 8 King Edward Street, Oxford, OX1 4HL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Athleat UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee, however a purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are listed below in point 8.
5. Multiple entries per person will be accepted, as detailed below in point 8.
6. For each calendar month’s prize draw, the closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the final date of that month.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Every customer who has received delivery of an Athleat order during the competition term (with the exclusion of those who have cancelled) will be entered into that month’s draw.
For example, all customers who have received an Athleat delivery from 1st January up to and including 31st January, will be entered into January’s prize draw.
Each prize draw will take place on the first working day of the following calendar month, or the first available day thereafter.
In the rare event that our courier misses a delivery day, and that happens to be the last day of the month, the customer will be entered into the month the expected delivery date was in.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. The prize is as follows:
If the winner has a RepBox, their Meat Bank will be credited with the total value of all Athleat orders they have received delivery of within the competition term.
If the winner does not have a RepBox, they will be issued with a voucher (to be redeemed on the Athleat website) that equals the total value of all Athleat orders they have received delivery of within the competition term.
11. The prize is as stated, no other cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email, within one working day of the prize draw having taken place. If the winner cannot be contacted within one week, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Athleat UK Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.